|Saint Elizabeth and Our Lady of Lourdes
Parish School of Religious Education
The Director of Religious Education is Kathy Staller.
Kathy may be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Parish Center
|PSR Annoucments for the 2020 - 2021 School Year:
* Class Schedule - Classes will once again be held on Wednesday evenings from
6:30-7:30pm in the Parish Center for grades K-6. Seventh and eighth graders will report to the
church basement classroom. To avoid a large gathering in the Parish Center, students will
report directly to their classrooms.
* The first day of PSR will be opening Mass for students and teachers on August 26, 2020.
* COVID-19 Safety Precautions - Consistent with local school guidelines, all students and
adults will be required to wear face masks when in the Church or Parish Center. Teachers will
arrange classrooms to allow for as much social distancing as possible and hand sanitizer will be
available in every classroom.
* Home Learning Option - Due to COVID-19, a home learning option will be offered for
PSR. If this option is chosen, textbooks and workbooks will be provided and parents will be
responsible for working with their children to complete their weekly lessons. Completed
weekly lesson material should be turned in to Kathy Staller at the Parish Center.
* Textbooks - Textbooks may be taken home but it is the student's responsibility to bring
them back to class. Please treat these books with care as they belong to the Church and will be
reused each year. If a student loses or destroys a book, it should be replaced by that student.
* Make-Up for Missed Classes - If a child should miss class for any reason, they will be
asked to complete the missed lesson at home and return the completed material to their PSR
teacher or to Kathy Staller, DRE.
* A complete listing of class dates will be issued in the next week or so. Please check back
for details. See above link. 8/27/20
|For more information please contact the Parish Office.
|Upcoming Confirmation Information
CLICK HERE to download the Conformation Information Paperwork for the 5th to 8th
This Paperwork will be handed out at this Wednesday’s (Feb 3rd, 2021) at the 6:30pm parent
Please review the paperwork prior to the meeting.
If you aren’t able to attend the meeting, please call me at 618-562-9252 so we can go over the
paperwork and answer any questions you may have.
Kathy Staller - DRE – St. Elizabeth and OLOL
|Upcoming PSR Lenten Class Schedule