1. How many Creeds does the Catholic Church have?
2. How many Sacrament's does the Catholic Church have?
3. Which Gospel do we get the 8 Beatitudes from?
4. Which Apostle was crucified upside down?
5. How many Old Testament Book are in a Catholic Bible?
6. Which of these doctrines is not taught by the Catholic Church?
a. Sola Fide (Faith Alone)
b. Sola Scriptura (The Bible Alone)
c. Once Saved Always Saved
d. All of the above.
7. Papal Infallibility means:
a. The pope is all knowing in all subjects.
b. The pope cannot sin and is impeccable.
c. The pope is infallible only when he speaks for and with the Church on matters of faith and morals.
d. The pope can err in matters of faith or morals, but he has the authority to change these doctrines to suite
his personal opinions.
8. The Immaculate conception is best defined as:
a. The sinless birth of Christ through Mary who was sinless herself.
b. By the saving power of God, Mary was created and born without the stain of original sin on her soul.
c. The immaculate conception is a man made doctrine which is no longer taught by the Catholic Church.
d. The belief in which Mary, although sinful in her nature, gave birth to Christ who was without sin.
9. Catholic priests and bishops get their authority from:
b. Each other
c. Christ who appointed his apostles to spread the gospel.
d. Their own personal interpretation of the Bible.
10. The Holy Eucharist is best defined as:
a. A symbolic representation of the last supper.
b. The real body and blood of Christ along with the substances of bread and wine.
c. The real body and blood of Christ under the appearance of bread and wine.
d. A symbolic representation which reminds us of the sacrifice which Christ made for us by dying on the Cross for our
Click here to see the answers: